Get Started with PLUS
Step 1: Purchase the PLUS Program Resources Package
PLUS Program Resources
Online Curriculum and Survey Development
$495.00 per organization
Mandatory for PLUS Program Implementation
All schools implementing the PLUS Program must purchase a Program Resource Kit. This easy to follow step by step process walks staff through each component of PLUS Program development, as well as the resources to sustain PLUS each year. The PLUS Program Resources enables sites with the strategies to build a peer to peer program, while also gathering unlimited data with survey assessments.
Purchase the PLUS Program Resources and become an identified PLUS organization.
- Includes annual license for Direction Survey and online PLUS Exchange.
- PLUS Program Manuals 1-3 and online resources
- Student Workbook & Teacher Guide in printable .pdf form
- PLUS Training Manual and Powerpoint
- Phone and online consultation is included, as the PLUS Office will help staff set up PLUS for successful program implementation.
Step 2: Attend a Certified PLUS Trainers Course
The 2-Day PLUS Trainers Course is designed for a team of staff members to learn the concepts and gain critical insight to oversee the development of the PLUS Program. Participants will get hands on experience working with our unique model and learn how to work PLUS alongside School Safety Plans, Accountability Plans and as a component within Multi Tier Systems of Support.
The Certified Trainer Course will assure Activity Directors, School Administrators, Counselors and their Student Leadership program are implementing activities on campus that truly impact the social norms of a student body.